5.12.2012

Keys Part II

Sometime in April, after going to my office to do some work and being locked out again, I threw a bit of a hissy fit.

I called 2 teachers to open the door for me - both of whom did not answer. As I was contemplating what to do next, a teacher came and opened the door. I started grabbing my papers, books, folders and pens and moved them to the empty desk in the other office. As I was making my trips back and forth, the teacher, Por, asked me what I was doing. I told her that I cannot work in the office if I do not have a key. She told me many times, "You should ask (important/boss) Teacher Savahn first." I told her many times, "If I do not have a key, I cannot work in the office." "I think she will give you a key. I will ask her to give you a key." I said, "You will ask her now?" She said, "Yes." So, after being in the new office for a total of 2 minutes, she convinced me she would ask the boss if I could have a key and I would move back to the old office before the boss found out I had moved and got mad at me.

Anyway, long story short, I got the key 8 minutes after moving moving out of my office with no key. It was probably not the most culturally appropriate way to go about getting what I wanted. But desperate times call for desperate measures. And it worked and we are all happy. Me especially so.

1 comment:

  1. It's been a while since I checked your blog, so I had lots of catching up to do! Glad to hear what you've been up to, and glad you *finally* got a key to your office!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete