10.30.2011

Beebee again

Last week, after sleeping at our house for only one night, we lost Beebee. She is small enough to crawl under the gate. We think she escaped when we were at school and then someone found her and cut off part of her tail hair so that we wouldn't recognize her. Unfortunately, Julia and Nuyie found her two days later. So she's back. And annoying as ever.

The other day Julia, Sone and Nuyie were gone. When they left they left Beebee in the house. One of my stiudents was over and informed me that Beebee had puked. In the house. I came from the kitchen and saw poop and puke. I was not happy. I had to clean up the stupid dog's puke and poop. While I was cleaning it up I was gagging. My student heard me gagging and she threw up too. Gross. So I still hate dogs, prolly more now than I did before.

1 comment:

  1. So funny, but feeling your pain. I hope you figure out an answer to your doggy woes soon.

    ReplyDelete