12.07.2011

Surprise Visit

Our bathroom consists of a room with a toilet and a sink and a tiled room with a shower and our washing machine. There's no enclosure, just a biggish room with a shower and our washing machine. The walls of our bathroom don't go up to the ceiling and the bathroom is right in the kitchen. So every morning and evening (Lao people and now I shower two or three times a day) I can have a little chat with my roomies while I'm showering and they're cooking breakfast or dinner.

Tonight, one of my boy students gave me a surprise visit. I was in the shower and heard Julia say something from the living room, so I couldn't really understand. Then a few seconds later, I heard my student say, "Hello, Teacher." It was a little weird talking to him while I was showering. :-S Thankfully he went and waited in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment